30 December 2020

Winter Birthday Card for Daddy - Time for Tea Designs DT

Happy Wednesday!

I hope you have all been having a good break and enjoyed your festivities over Christmas.  December and January seem to be 2 months that I have a lot of birthdays to craft for.  Today, I'm sharing a card I made for the boys to give to their Daddy.


I used the It's Your day die set  which I bought some time ago but never got around to using - I'm sure I am not alone in this!  Having used it I can see me using it often as it's a great size and cuts out both Daddy and Dad too!!!



The images were stamped and coloured in using my Chameleon pens and pencils.  Both the fox and rabbit were cut out.  I die cut a scalloped circle to frame the image and stuck the die cut It's Your Day underneath.  I added a speech bubble with Happy Birthday on and a little glitter on the snow to finish.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for following my blog and all your wonderful comments throughout the year.  I really do appreciate them.

I hope you enjoy your new celebrations and see you again next week!
Shabneez 

Products Used:
Time for Tea Designs Cosy Winter Stamp Set
Time for Tea Designs It's Your Day Sentiment Die Set
Chameleon Pens
Chameleon Pencils
Spooktacular Die Set
Everything else from my stash




5 comments:

  1. Hi Shabneez this is a gorgeous card. I hope your hubby has a good birthday. Happy New Year to you. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, hope hubby is having a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this so much. I really wanted to buy the snowglobe set but was concerned I just would not use it. You may have just convinced me otherwise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Shabneez.
    Happy New Year.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete