06 January 2021

Sending Winter Hugs for 2021

Happy New Year to you all!

I can't believe it's my first post of 2021 and we are in a full lock down once again!  It's all for the greater good I know.  My little one is not looking forward to the home schooling at all but it can't be helped.

My first card of the year is a fitting one as it is sending winter hugs to make you feel better about everything.  I think we all need lots of them - even virtual ones are fine!


I used the Winter Wishes Wreath stamp but in a different way by stamping the wreath in two halves then I added the sentiments around it.  The images were coloured using my Chameleon pens.

As ever you can get 10% off anything in store using my code T4TSHABNEEZ10.

Stay safe!
Shabneez

Products Used:

Chameleon Pens
Time for Tea Designs Slimline Scalloped Trio Circle Nesting Dies
Time for Tea Designs Winter Wishes Wreath Stamp


8 comments:

  1. Hi Shabneez this is a stunning card. I love it. I do hope the home schooling goes well. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like this Shabneez, great little slip card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a stunning design and most gorgeous stamping. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card Shabneez, a pretty wreath stamp and great design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, I love the wreath stamping and do love stitched dies. Good luck with your home tution. I think children thought it was fun first time around but on lockdown 3 it's wearing a bit thin... roll on Easter!! xx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card, Shabneez. I love how you've used the wreath stamp. Good luck with the home schooling, hope it goes well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Have fun with home schooling

    ReplyDelete
  8. A clever way to use the stamp Shabneez, gorgeous card.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete