28 May 2021

You're Mermazing - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

It's been a good week and I think the highlight was watching my youngest son play cricket against another school for the first time yesterday afternoon.  The weather was perfect and the boys were so excited to be able to play after so long.

The Daring Cardmakers have a mermaid themed challenge this week and I loved creating my card.


It had been some time since I did any colouring with my Chameleon pens and Color Tops and I had missed it a great deal.  I find colouring very therapeutic and get lost in it.


I used distress oxide ink pads and water to make the background using the smooshing technique and a stitched frame to finish.

You can see more inspiration HERE from the rest of the DT and I hope that you will join in.

Enjoy your weekend!
Shabneez


Products Used:

Time for Tea Designs Swimming By To Say Hi Stamp Set
Time for Tea Designs Shell Phone Stamp Set
Time for Tea Designs Best Fishes Banner & Border Die
Time for Tea Designs Mermazing Stamp Set
Distress Oxide Ink Pads
Chameleon Color Tops
Everything else from my stash



8 comments:

  1. Looks like we were both into mermaids, lovely card. Have a lovely weekend....xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Shabneez, you have created a lovely underwater scene.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute Mermaid and underwater scene
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shabneez this is a gorgeous card. I just love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have created a fabulous card i love the white frame and the background

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little mermaid is so cute Shabneez, lovely card. xx

    ReplyDelete