21 May 2021

Tropical Paradise - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

I took a week off last week as we were celebrating the festival of Eid which comes after the Islamic month of fasting.  I think I have got into the habit of blogging so miss it when I am away!

The Daring Cardmakers have gone all tropical this week which is a good thing as the weather our end is nothing but dull and rainy with some hail and sleet thrown in for good measure!


I used the brand new Dovecraft Finding Paradise paper pad and embellishments for my card which work so well together and I think are ideal for this challenge.  

I also have a confession to make as I bought a new tool -  the We R Memory Keepers Word Punchboard as it is on offer at Create & Craft for a fabulous price so treated myself!  It's a great tool and so easy to use so look out for more projects with it soon.

You can see lots more tropical themes cards from my fellow DT HERE and I hope you'll join in!

Enjoy your weekend - my little one has his first birthday party to go to following COVID, a small one with just a few classmates.

See you next week,
Shabneez

Products Used:

Doveccraft Finding Paradise Paper Pad & Embellishments

5 comments:

  1. Hi Shabneez this is a a gorgeous card. It is so bright and cheerful. I love it. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet love the texture and the vibrancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and bright card, that punch looks very interesting Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card Shabneez, I love this collection, it is so bright and cheerful - I keep looking at it but have managed to resist so far!
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete