30 July 2021

Gift Tags Galore - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

The boys and I have come to stay with my parents at the moment and it's wonderful!  I am confessing to bringing my laptop to do some work but I only use it during the night once the boys are in bed.

This week tags are on the agenda for the Daring Cardmakers and I've gone all mixed media again for mine!


I have to admit I loved making this.  I just love layering different mediums and seeing the results!  


I paper pieced the mannequin with some book paper which has given it a vintage feel.  Having made this I don't think I want to put it on a gift.  I might just keep it!

Lots of inspiration from the rest of the Design Team can be found HERE and I hope you'll join in.

Have a great weekend,
Shabneez

Products Used:

Aall & Create Stamp #403 Tailoring
Aall & Create Stamp #439 Sewing Kit
Aall & Create Heapz Hexagons
Derwent Inktense Pencils
Distress Oxide Ink Pads
Sizzix Tag Die
Everything else from my stash




10 comments:

  1. WOW fabulous. So much detail. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful tag, Shabneez, I’m not surprised that you want to keep it! Enjoy the time with your parents. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag .. simply love it
    Have a lovely day
    Hugs
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous tag, love that stamp. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is fab and very beautiful Shabneez

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shabneez this is a stunning tag I love it. Enjoy your time with your parents. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. So stunning. I love it.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous tag Shabneez, I love the sewing theme - great paper piecing.
    Enjoy your stay with your parents.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tag and love all the sewing stamps.Enjoy your time with your parents
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is one gorgeous tag, Shabneez!

    ReplyDelete