26 November 2021

Show Us Your Stockings - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

Where has the week gone?!  It's been a good one although getting a little hectic and with the run down to the Christmas holidays I know it'll just get even madder trying to fit it all in before a well earned break.

The Daring Cardmakers challenges are still helping me out where Christmas cards are concerned and this week they want us to show those stockings!!!!


I loved making this card using the newly released Paper Addicts Festive Luxe Paper Pad from Craftlabel.  It's a great inexpensive paper pad as it even has sentiments that I cut out and used on my card.  I added a die cut frame and some wooden stockings to finish.  I'm going to make some more of these.


I added depth to the card using foam pads to the frame and sentiment.

You can see lots more inspiration from the rest of the Design Team HERE and I hope you'll join in!

Have a wonderful weekend,
Shabneez 

Products Used:

Paper Addicts Festive Luxe Paper Pad
Dovecraft Wooden Stockings
Time for Tea Designs Smile Inverted Scallop Frame Die
Everything else from my stash




9 comments:

  1. Hi Shabneez this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and love the cute stockings
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Shabneez. The little stockings are so cute. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow a beautiful card, so love this one, and fabulous colours of it too.. Great deco's xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super card Shabneez, I love the papers and fun wooden stockings.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Shabneez - lovely papers and those stockings are so cute!
    Fatima x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card and love the stockings .. so cute
    Have a happy crafty day
    hugs
    rozina

    ReplyDelete