19 November 2021

Silver, Aqua And A Dash - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

Nothing like last minute for my post this week but got it done!  The Daring Cardmakers have asked for silver, aqua and a dash of another colour for their challenge and I have gone with white for my additional colour.

I picked on a paper pad that comes out every year together with the die set by Crafters Companion which was gifted to me.  The card itself is a simple design but one I intend to make a few more of .

I used different papers from the pad, glitter and mirri card for the die cut and snowflakes and the addition of pearls to finish.

I'm hoping to have a little break in between colouring up some images for a new release over the weekend.

Hope you have a good one whatever you do,

Shabneez


Products Used:

Crafters Companion Winter Wonderland Paper Pad
Crafters Companion Festive Wishes Stamp & Die Set
Time for Tea Designs Falalala Scalloped Slimline Die Set
Sizzix Circle Nesting Dies
Everything else from my stash

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and P.papers-love the colour combination too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely design and colours Shabneez
    Fatima x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shabneez this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Shabneez. I love your colour choice. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, colours and design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful Christmas card Shabneez, lovely papers - I can see why you use them every year.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete