07 January 2022

Have A Hoot! - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy New Year!

My first post of 2022 and it's also the January Elemental Challenge over on the Daring Cardmakers.   I've chosen the mood board this time and have gone for something a little different.


It felt like a long time since I'd got my distress oxide inks out so I ink blended my background and added some water to make it react.  

I then stamped my images and coloured them in with a new purchase.  I bought the Tonic Studios Nuvo Alcohol Markers and made use of them!  They blend well are very different to the Chameleon Pens which I am used to but I like how they work differently.  To finish I die cut the 'Happy Birthday' sentiment and assembled my slimline card.


Here is the image from which you need to choose 3 elements - colours count as 1.  I chose the colours, bird and branches for my creation.  You can see the rest of the Design Team inspiration HERE and I do hope that you will join in!

Have a lovely weekend and see you next week,
Shabneez

Products Used:

Mama Elephant Happy Birthday Die
Distress Oxide Ink Pads
Time for Tea Designs Be Owlsome Stamp & Die Set
Tonic Studios Nuvo Alcohol Markers
Everything else from my stash


4 comments:

  1. Hi Shabneez this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sunny card and background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Shabneez, lovely colours and cute owls - I love the bold sentiment.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete