17 December 2021

Baubles, Boxes & Bows - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

The boys have finished school and it's wonderful having them home.  I have my booster booked for next Wednesday so hopefully that'll go well.   

It's the last challenge of the year for the Daring Cardmakers and it's all about baubles, boxes and bows.  You can use one or all on your creations this week.  I've chosen to use baubles on my card.


I've made good use of this stamp and die set by Hunkydory.  I think it's especially thoughtful to receive a card celebrating a first Christmas don't you?  The set has other sentiments with it and I have used the baby's first Christmas too.


I used the Paper Addicts pad and cut out a house from one of the pages.  I added stamped baubles and little embellishments to finish it off.

You can see lots more inspiration from the rest of the Design Team HERE.

All that remains is for me to wish you a very Merry Christmas!
Shabneez

Products used:

Hunkydory First Christmas Moonstone Combo Stamp & Die Set
Paper Addicts Arctic Wonder Paper Pad
Everything else from my stash


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Shabneez,love all the dies and what a nice idea 1st Christmas in your new home.Merry Christmas Shabneez and hopes for a happier New Year
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shabneez your card is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow stunning card, gorgeous colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending my apologies for not commenting on your cards this month Shabneez, time has not been on my side, but I plan to get back to normal in the New Year. They have all been amazing, but I just wanted to pop on and wish you a Merry Christmas 🎄
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely baby card for Christmas and I agree with you Shabneez, it is really special to receive a card for your baby's first Christmas. I hope you and your family had a great Christmas and have a Happy New Year - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete