18 February 2022

In The Nick of Time - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

It's half term and we have been visiting my parents this week which has been wonderful coupled with the celebration of my little one's birthday. 

This week the theme for the Daring Cardmakers challenge is 'time'.  I had such issues trying to find something appropriate until I spotted this stamp set with a clock face!!!


I actually had some time playing last weekend which I have not done in ages.  I made a number of gel pressed backgrounds and used one for my creation this week.  I added paint and stamping to create layers.


I even did a little doodling in the circles!  I truly had a lot of fun creating it.

You can see the rest of the DT's creations HERE and I hope you join in!

Have a great weekend,
Shabneez 


Products Used:

Aall & Create Lotza Dots Stencil
Tim Holtz Ideaology Sentiment Stickers
Distress Oxide Inks
Everything else from my stash


7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and background,really love the stamps and doodling.
    Happy birthday to your little one
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Shabneez. Gorgeous colours and love the doodles. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shbneez this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card and I absolutely love the background that you have created. The sentiment is just perfect. Have a great week Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was sure I had commented on these latest ones?-Fabulous card and love all the stamps and colour combination
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great design and a lovely colour combination. xx

    ReplyDelete