11 February 2022

My Sweet Valentine - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

So I am pleased to report after 2 consecutive negative tests my little one went back to school on Tuesday only to find out that it's half term next week! 

With Valentine's Day coming up the Daring Cardmakers want to see your cards for the occasion.  I must admit I am not one to wait for Valentine's Day to tell someone I love them!  I loved creating this card though as it's a mix of paper and stamps - my favourite combination!


I started out with the Tonic Studios Loveable Library collection and used the typewriter die and a few stamps.


I then used the papers from the First Edition Making Memories pad to add a little more interest.

You can see the rest of the DT's creations HERE and I hope you'll join in!

Have a lovely weekend.
Shabneez

Products Used:

Tonic Studios Loveable Library Stamp & Die Set
Nuvo Alcohol Pens
First Edition Making Memories Paper Pad
Everything else from my stash





6 comments:

  1. Glad to hear the little one is well.Beautiful card and great design,love the typewriter die
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the die you have used and the love hearts floating from the ink well. I am glad your little one is now back at school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shabneez this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's a great and beautiful card Shabneez
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Shabneez. I love the typewriter die cut. Glad to hear that your little one has tested negative and was able to go back to school, even if it was only for a few days before half term. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and designed brilliantly as always. ♥

    ReplyDelete