18 March 2022

Hello Spring! - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

After a good few weeks following the storms we finally got our fences repaired/replaced.  It was worth the wait and the garden looks so much better.  However, it'll mean I need to do some pruning at some point soon so the fence is seen more!

This Sunday sees the official first day of Spring so I thought why not make a challenge of it and I did!  The Daring Cardmakers would like to see anything Spring related on your cards this week.


I picked on the newly released Bunnies & Blooms Die Set by Tonic Studios and decided to use the dies in non traditional ways.  The card fits perfectly into an A7 sized envelope.  This is important to me as although I make my own envelopes it's so much easier using a ready made one!

In my mind I had a floral meadow with bunnies hopping through it so that's what I created!  I really loved making the card and added Nuvo Drops for a little sparkle.

You can see lots more inspiration from the rest of the Design Team HERE and I do hope you'll join in.

You may find me in the garden this weekend but only if the sun is out!

See you next week,
Shabneez

Products Used:

Tonic Studios Bunnies & Blooms Die Set
Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops
Tonic Studios Cardstock and Paper
Everything else from my stash


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful Spring card Shabneez love the dies and cute little bunnies.You might be lucky for gardening as they forcast a good weekend.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, love the gorgeous colours, and the design in beautiful have a great weekend ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Shabneez. Cute sentiment too. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shabneez this is a gorgeous card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Shabneez. I'll be out in the garden too hopefully so...Happy Gardening!
    Fatima x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super Spring themed card, Shaneez. Fingers crossed that the weather is sunny this weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card Shabneez, lovely spring colours and great design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty Easter card Shabneez, love the colours.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  9. a beautiful spring card, I hope you and your family have a lovely Easter break, Take care Michelle x

    ReplyDelete