08 April 2022

A Little Bird Told Me - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

It's been a while I know but life gets in the way of blogging sometimes as I'm sure you all understand.  We began fasting last weekend so the routine in the household is very different as we wake up before sunrise around 4pm to have breakfast then no eating or drinking until sunset, around 8pm.  It helps having the boys off school.

On to this week's Daring Cardmakers Challenge and it's a bird theme.  I went for mixed media with my creation and thoroughly enjoyed the process!


I used a number of Aall & Create stamps to create and background, added washi tape and gesso for texture through a stencil too.


I think the owl is just so cute there and I coloured him in with watercolour pencils.  You can find more inspiration HERE and a link to join in.

Have a wonderful weekend and I'll see you again soon!
Shabneez 

Products Used:

Aall & Create Owl Stamp
Aalll & Create Through The Meadows Stamp Set
Aall & Create Lotsa Dotz Stencil
Aall & Create Washi Tape
Stabilo Watercolour Pencils
Distress Oxide Inks
Gesso
Everything else from my stash


7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and background Shabneez love all the texture,stamps and the cute owl-beautiful die-cut frame too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shabnnez, Ramadan Mubarak
    Beautiful card .. love it the Owl is so cute
    Have a great day
    Rozina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous make and adorable design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shabneez this is a stunning card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Shabneez, I love the quirky owl. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shabneez this is a fantastic card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shabneez

    Your card is fantastic, I love the colours and quickiness, and there are so many details to take in.

    I hope you have a blessed Ramadan.

    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete