15 April 2022

Chocolate Heaven - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

I hope you've had a good week - we've had lots of family time this week which has been good.  I can't believe the school holidays end next week!

As it's the Easter weekend, the Daring Cardmakers have decided to go with a chocolate theme due to the volume of chocolate that may be consumed!  


My creation is a fun one this week as I decided to create a bar of chocolate with card and I even added kitchen foil for part of the wrapping!!!  My images were stamped and coloured in using my Nuvo Alcohol pens.


You can see more inspiration from the rest of the Design Team HERE and I hope you'l join in!

Have a great long weekend and I'll see you again soon,
Shabneez 

Products Used:

Nuvo Alcohol Pens
Time for Tea Designs Bearing Gifts Stamp & Die Set
Time for Tea Designs Speech Bubbles Stamp & Die Set
Time for Tea Designs Brighter Days Paper Pad
Hiunkydory Minis - Birthday Wishes
Everything else from my stash



6 comments:

  1. Hi Shabneez this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and impressive card. Have a lovely Easter xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute and beautiful Shabneez
    Fijne paasdagen / Happy Easter

    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Shabneez, it looks good enough to eat!
    Sorry I haven't been around much recently, life has been getting in the way a little.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi shabneez I just love your chocolate card ... just right for Easter and didn't we have some super weather too ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Any one coming to my house bearing chocolate is always welcome, no questions asked lol. Brilliant card, the bear is so cute. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete