08 July 2022

Cards With Attitude - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

Wow! I can't believe it's been over a month since I last blogged.  I think there has been so much going on that I had to prioritise harshly with what I needed to do.  

I had to join in with the challenge this week for the Daring Cardmakers set by Kathy, to share cards with different shapes.


I love rocker cards and as it's Christmas in July for a lot of the craft industry at the moment I thought I'd share one of the latest collections from the latest Kanban collection - Home for Christmas.  I think the flowers from the collection add a little more elegance to the card.

I hope that you'll join in with the challenge and you can see more inspiration from the Design Team HERE.

Have a lovely weekend,
Shabneez

Products Used:

Kanban Home for Christmas Collection
Everything else from my stash


2 comments: