15 July 2022

Less Is More - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

It's been wonderful weather this week which is great as the boys have begun their summer holidays!  

The Daring Cardmakers want to see clean and simple cards this week so I had to have a bit of a think as it's been a while since I did one of those!


I used the latest Tonic Studios stamp club set - Aloha Paradise together with my Nuvo alcohol pens to colour the images in.  I used a couple of die cuts to add to the background.


For the mocktails I used some Nuvo Clear Drops to make it look fluid although it's a little hard to see in the photograph.

You can see the rest of the Design Team's creations and more information on how to join in HERE.

Have a great weekend!
Shabneez

Products Used:
Tonic Studios Aloha Paradise Stamp & Die Set
Nuvo Alcohol Pens
Tonic Studios Circular Bloom Layering Die
Nuvo Crystal Drops
Everything else from my stash


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful CAS card and love the selection of stamps -our schools have another week to go.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete