05 May 2023

May Elemental Challenge - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

Are you looking forward to the Coronation Weekend?  It kind of slipped my mind when I was planning this week's inspiration so there is not a crown in sight I'm afraid! My youngest has gone into school wearing red, white and blue!

When I was making this card it was sunny so once again, I went a little tropical and chose bright vibrant colours for my images.

I die cut a frame and used distress ink to add colour and some water to give it some texture.



Here is the picture that you can take inspiration from and pick 3 elements or more - colours count as one.  I used the colours, fruits and blue background on mine.  You can see more inspiration from the rest of the Design Team HERE.

Have a great long weekend and see you next week!
Shabneez

Products Used:

Chameleon Pens 
Distress Oxide Ink
Blender Brush
Everything else from my stash






6 comments:

  1. cute and great card Shabneez

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and die-cut doily frame,love the pices of fruit and sunglasses
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a beautiful card , I love the images and colours. Lovely card design x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A sweet summery card Shabneez. The images are gorgeous and so colourful. The blue doily frame is a lovely background. I hope your son enjoyed his coronation celebrations xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the summer feeling and tropical vibes of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely bright and summery card, Shabneez. xx

    ReplyDelete