28 April 2023

A Bunch Of - Daring Caring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

I'm looking forward to not one but two long weekends in a row, aren't you?!  Not sure what the plans are but hoping to do a little exploring in London at some point.

For the Daring Cardmakers this week, Joanne would like to see a bunch of something on your cards  - grapes, flowers, bananas perhaps?  I have opted for bananas!


I designed a fun card using a variety of stamps and dies that made me smile.  The background and leaves were all blended with distress oxide inks and the monkeys were stamped and coloured with my Chameleon pens.

You can see what other bunches the rest of the Design Team came up with HERE and hope you'll join in.

Have a wonderful weekend and see you again soon,
Shabneez

Products Used:

Heffy Doodle Chimply The Best Stamp Set
Heffy Doodle Amazonian Leaves Dies
Distress Oxide Inks
Blender Brush
Memory Box Dad Die
Time for Tea Designs Happy Birthday Dies
Everything else from my stash


3 comments:

  1. Great fun card love the little monkeys and die-cut leaves-enjoy your weekend when you are retired all days seem the same and often have to think what day is it lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow.. this is amazing! Love the wonderful colours! Gorgeous design ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Shabneez, what a fun design. I love the sentiment. xx

    ReplyDelete