19 May 2023

Sunshine! - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

It was sunny yesterday and today the total opposite here in Essex!  However, the Daring Cardmakers latest challenge is urging that sunshine out so hopefully my card will help!


I used a mixture of stamps, papers and dies to create this 'happy' card.  Most of the bits were actually on my desk so it meant I could use up scraps from a previous project!


The sun was stamped on printed paper before being die cut with the co-ordinating dies from the same set.  Saves on colouring doesn't it?  I have a list of all the products I used below in case you are interested.

You can see more inspiration from the rest of the design team and join in HERE.

I hope you have a good weekend!  I'm hoping to get the garden tidied up if it's dry.

See you again soon,
Shabneez

Products Used:
Tonic Studios Sunshine & Sunflowers Stamp Set
Everything else from my stash


5 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning Shabneez, I love your ray of sunshine delight, beautiful and refreshing card xx
    [cold and rain in Australia]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sunshine card Shabneez,been very overcast all day here but sun just peeking out even if it is late
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Shabneez, the patterned paper is just perfect for your lovely scene. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. very sweet card Shabneez

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card with all the cute weather elements! The bright colours and the cloudy background go so well together

    ReplyDelete