07 June 2023

Just A Card June - Tonic Studios

Happy Wednesday!

Tonic Studios is promoting cardmaking throughout the month of June using different bundles they have on offer.  Today it's my turn to showcase cards I have made using the following bundles:

Springtime Bundle - UK and Europe or USA

White & Iridescent Bundle - UK and Europe or USA


I  was tasked to create 3 different cards using the bundles above for a new home, male birthday and female birthday.


The first card I decided to make was a shaker for a new home and you can see the step by step on the Tonic Studios craft blog HERE.


Next I made a female birthday card for which I used a die set and made it into a stencil.  You can see how to do it HERE on the Tonic Studios Craft Blog.


For my final card I made the papers the star of the background (no pun intended!).  I used chalk mousse to create the background for the star.  A step by step tutorial can be found on the Tonic Studios Craft Blog HERE.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my creations,
Shabneez

Products Used:






3 comments:

  1. All beautiful cards love the little caterpillar shaker card and the large embossing die
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful cards you have made Shabneez

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three lovely card, Shabneez. I especially love the New Home one. xx

    ReplyDelete