09 June 2023

Everything's Coming Up Roses - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

The latter part of the week has been lovely - warm and sunny!  I hope it lasts over the weekend although I did see thunderstorms are forecast.

Did you know that roses are one of two birth flowers for the month of June?  Neither did I! Well, the Daring Cardmakers would love to see roses somewhere on your card.


I decided to use the Kanban A Touch of Blush collection.  Lots of roses on my card so I'm hoping for extra points from Joanne who thought up the challenge!

I love side stepper cards and Katy Sue has a set of mixed ones ready made so I didn't even need to get my score board out!

You can see lots more inspiration from the rest of the Design Team HERE and I hope you join in.

Have a lovely weekend whatever you get up to,
Shabneez

Products Used:
Katy Sue Designs Stepper Cards & Envelopes Mixed Style
Kanban Crafts A Touch Of Blush Paper Collection
Everything else from my stash



6 comments:

  1. Wonderful stepper card and gorgeous design xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card Shabneez

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful side stepper card and papers love all the roses,Today is the first really warm sunny day for us -been bright but really cold wind.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, perfectly suited to the side step design — great card Shabneez!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Shabneez - love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Shabneez, so pretty and feminine. xx

    ReplyDelete