30 June 2023

Just My Type - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

We celebrated Eid yesterday - was a quiet one but had company for dinner which was good. An exciting day today as my youngest has his prize giving at school which I am very much looking forward to.

The Daring Cardmakers have a fun challenge this week with a typewriter theme so you can either use a typewriter or a typewriter font on your card.  I must admit I loved making my card for it.


I used an old Tonic Studios Set for the typewriter and glasses and added elements to give it a feminine touch.


You can see lots more inspiration from the rest of the Design Team HERE and I hope you'll join in.

Have a wonderful weekend,
Shabneez

Products Used:

Tonic Studios Loveable Library Stamp & Die Set
First Edition Forever Free Paper Pad
Everything else from my stash

5 comments:

  1. what a beautiful card Shabneez

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card love the glasses and pink typewriter-hope the prize giving went well
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful card Shabneez. Lovely papers and super elements.
    Hope you were a proud mum at the prize giving xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love this card Shabneez, the colours, the glitz, and of course that lovely typewriter! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card Shabneez, I love the design. xx

    ReplyDelete