23 June 2023

Garden Bugs - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

It's been a busy week.  The highlight has definitely been watching my youngest son perform in the school play.

It's my turn to set the Daring Cardmakers challenge this week and as I seem to be spending so much time in the garden I thought I'd incorporate it.   It's the time of year when a variety of bugs visit gardens so I'd love to see which bugs are in yours!


I chose a number of bugs - a bee, ladybird, butterfly and even a spider! I loved creating the scene.  It's been a long time since I got my distress oxides out to create a background.

All the elements were stamped and coloured in with my Nuvo Alcohol pens and then die cut with the co-ordinating dies.  I also used the jar and the magnifying glass dies from the same set to complete my card.

You can see lots more inspiration from the rest of the Design Team HERE and I hope you join in!

Have a great weekend and see you again soon,
Shabneez


Products Used:
Distress Oxide Ink Pads
Blender Brushes
Everything else from my stash

5 comments:

  1. Great fun card Shabneez,great inky background and love all the bugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute and lovely card Shabneez

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super bug themed card Shabneez. We've got most of those in the garden, although I'd rather the snails didn't visit and eat my plants! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. O wow, a challenge soooo up my street, (in my garden to be precise!)I may not have a project but I can enjoy your beautiful card because I love everything about it. I'd choose Bees, ladybirds, butterflies and woodlice......that I build bug homes for in my garden and the birds totally destroy them ...for me to rebuild again ha ha. Your snail on the foil lid is so cute by the way. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so awesome, fabulous image and design are lovely x

    ReplyDelete