10 February 2024

Let's Have Cake! - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Weekend!

I'm a bit late posting my card for the Daring Cardmakers cake themed challenge this week.  It's been one of those weeks and with half term looming it's always a race to get deadlines met.

This card didn't come easy!  Took me forever to put it together but it was worth it!  It's actually for my son who loves cakes so the challenge helped me create something for him.  I loved putting the cupcakes together with the glitter and ink!

You can see lots more inspiration from the rest of the Design Team HERE and there's a link to join in.

Have a lovely weekend,

Shabneez


Products Used:
Tonic Studios Bell Jar Stencil & Die Set
Katy Sue Sentiments
Sizzix Number Dies
Everything else from my stash


1 comment:

  1. Love your circle card and delicious looking cupcakes, Happy Birthday to your son.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete