02 February 2024

February Elemental Challenge - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy February!

The first Friday of the month can only mean one thing - the elemental challenge over on the Daring Cardmakers.

I'm still in Valentine's mode so I decided to make a love themed card.


I used the First Edition Oh So Sweet paper pad for my backing, cut out some hearts and added die cut doughnuts and wording.


This is the moodboard from which you need to choose 3 elements, colours count as one.  I used the doughnuts, colours, hearts and flowers.  You can join in and see lots more inspiration from the rest of the Design Team HERE.

Have a lovely weekend,
Shabneez

Products Used:
First Edition Oh So Sweet Paper Pad
Time for Tea Designs Heart Panel Die
Tonic Studios Bell Jar Stencil & Die Set
Everything else from my stash


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Shabneez love the donuts,fun sentiment and pastel colour.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute card and lovely pastels colours too. The donuts are super cute too! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete