30 August 2024

Butterflies & Bees - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

There's been a lot going on this summer so my blog posts haven't been as regular.  We had break in Suffolk exploring with family and were so lucky with the weather too.  My eldest passed his GCSEs so celebrated that and now getting uniforms etc ready for when school starts again next week.

I have set the challenge for the Daring Cardmakers giving a nod to the butterflies and bees this summer.  


I've used a mix of different companies and collections for this card and I really enjoy doing this.  You can see the butterfly and a die cut bee too.

See you again soon,
Shabneez

Products Used:
Katy Sue Designs Birdhouse Garden Collection
Hunkydory Sentiments 
Everything else from my stash


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful card Shabneez-congratulations to your Son too.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete