01 September 2026

Spooky Sweets Craft Kit 107 - Tonic Studios

Happy September!

I'm not sure where the summer has gone.  I feel like I blinked and it passed me by.  So many changes over the summer this year - all good I'm happy to report.  

As it'll be October before you know it Tonic Studios has got a fabulous Craft Kit out this month perfect for Halloween or Day of the Dead.  The foil and paper pad I would personally use all year round.

My affiliate link for both UK and USA customers, at no cost to you, with many thanks:

HERE


I had an absolute ball making these gift boxes.  For the first one I used the paper pad and added Nuvo Drops to embellish.


For the second one I used the foil fusion adhesive sheets and the orange foil from the Kit.


Here you can see how the box opens ready for you to fill with goodies!

Have a great week and see you again soon,
Shabneez

Products Used:
Tonic Studios Craft Kit 107 - Spooky Sweets 


1 comment:

  1. Fabulously frightening Shabneez! The patterns and words are wonderful.
    I've no idea where summer went either, I'm feeling short changed, ha ha xx

    ReplyDelete