25 May 2018

Colourful Paper Flowers - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

I thought I'd bring some colour to my blog post today as it's wet and miserable outside.  Dawn has chosen the challenge this week for the Daring Cardmakers.  She'd like to see paper flowers on your projects.  You can see lots more floral inspiration by my fellow team mates HERE.


I used pre die cut flowers that I got in a pack a long time ago with crafting material for the boys.  I picked a colourful array of flowers and assembled them on a background then added a little foliage and gems to embellish.

It just goes to show you don't necessarily need lots on a card and clean and simple can be just as effective, especially if you're pushed for time.

Once again my intention is to take it easy this weekend although I do have a mountain of ironing to get through and other household chores that don't do themselves.  I'm sure some of  you can relate to that!

Enjoy your weekend and see you again soon,
Shabneez

Products Used:
Everything from my stash
Stamp from an edition of Quick Cards Magazine

21 comments:

  1. beautiful and cheerful card Shabneez

    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card today. I can relate to having a mountain of chores as I just had elbow replacement and I am one handed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really bright and cheerful card fot this wet and miserable day - cheered me up no end!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great little tumbling rainbow of flowers Shabneez, this is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful. Have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful CAS card Shabneez. Yes, those household chores!!
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Fatima x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the simplicity of this card - and another intersting challenge theme!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Shabneez this is a gorgeous card it is so bright and cheerful. Take care. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, Shabneez, I love the simplicity of the design. Lovely colours too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the simplicity of your card tgis week Shabneez. What's the effect on the blue paper behind the flowers EB folder? Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card and detail Shabneez!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty card, love the bright flowers and lovely sentiment.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A wonderful card Shabneez. Lovely, cheerful colours and a fabulous design.
    I hope your long weekend is going well xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A really pretty card Shabneez.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning CAS card Shabneez... love it x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is fabulous Shabneez, a lovely design - so pretty.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Two of my favourite things, paper flowers and a rainbow. Just gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete