25 June 2021

Into The Garden - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

I hope you've all had a good week.  I never did get around to doing the garden last weekend so it's on the list for this week weather permitting!  Speaking of the garden, that's the theme for the Daring Cardmakers latest challenge.


I think as my mind was on jobs to do in the garden I went for an alternative spin as my gnomes are working hard in their garden.  I created this fun scene using dies and papers for the backgrounds.


The images were all coloured using my chameleon pens and fussy cut.  The sentiment really made me smile.

You can see more from the DT HERE and I do hope you join in.

Enjoy the weekend!
Shabneez

Products Used:

Time for Tea Designs Brighter Days Paper Pad
Time for Tea Designs Landscape Edge Dies
Everything else from my stash


10 comments:

  1. A super card Shabneez, you have created such a fun scene.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shabneez this is such a cute card. I love it. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful card Shabneez.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your beautiful card, and as always you make perfect designs..♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute scene Shabneez, if only I had some of these guys helping in the garden. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute, the sentiment is brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card Shabneez. It really made me smile. I've spent more time in my garden lately than crafting. It's my little wildlife haven and with all this rain, it's been more like a jungle. I hope your son's sunflower is growing well. take care, Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card, Shabneez. You've created such a cute scene. xx

    ReplyDelete