18 June 2021

Just Checking - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

We've had very welcome rain for the past couple of days and the garden looks so  fresh plus I've been able to sleep at night so I may look the same!  I intend to mow the lawn if it's dry enough this weekend and the roses need pruning.

The Daring Cardmakers have a check themed challenge this week and it gave me an opportunity to use some goodies I hadn't yet opened.


I used a check paper for the background and a rainbow one inside my topper, both from the Time for Tea Designs Brighter Days paper pad.  I really like the bright colours and bold prints.


My images are all from the Tearrific Pals stamp set and I coloured them in with my Chameleon pens before fussy cutting them out and arranging on my card front.

You can see lots more inspiration from the rest of the DT HERE and I hope that you'll join in this week!

Have a wonderful weekend,
Shabneez


Products Used:

Time for Tea Designs Tearrific Pals Stamp Set
Time for Tea Designs Brighter Days Paper Pad
Chameleon Pens
Everything else from my stash

9 comments:

  1. A super card Shabneez, such a cute image and lovely design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shabneez this is such a cute card. I love it. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card and little images love the design and P.paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favorite cards. I love it. So cute. Have a very beautiful day my friend.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card Shabneez, such an adorable design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and fab colouring as always, you know how to create them x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Shabneez. The images are so cute.
    Fatima x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Shabneez, super cute images.
    The garden really needed the rain!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute image and lovely colouring Shabneez - sweet card!

    ReplyDelete