02 July 2021

Whoopsie Daisy - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy July!

I'm a little late this week as I've been out of town so had a lot to catch up on my return.  As it's the first Friday in July it is of course the elemental challenge over on the Daring Cardmakers.

I've used a new die and sentiment stamp on my creation.  I love the sentiment on this and it went so well with the image of the little hedgehog I thought.  My background was made using a couple of stencils and distress oxide inks.  I kind of got fed up with the normal background colours so went for something different.


The image was stamped and coloured in using my Chameleon pens.  I then used a die to cut out the frame and another die to cut out the sentiment strip.  

You can see lots more inspiration from the DT HERE and below you'll find the mood board from which you need to use 3 elements or more.  I chose the circle, daisy and frame.  I hope you'll join in.


I managed to get lots of gardening done last Friday evening and Saturday afternoon so I intend to catch up on some crafting this weekend after a new school uniform fitting.

Have a great weekend,
Shabneez

Products Used:

Time for Tea Designs Woodland Critter Stamps
Time for Tea Designs Masking Circle Stencil
Time for Tea Designs Sunnyside Up Stencil 
Distress Oxide Ink Pads
Everything else from my stash




5 comments:

  1. Hu Shabneez this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card, Shabneez. I love the design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Shabneez. Love the detail in the circle die.
    Fatima x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card Shabneez, the sentiment is perfect!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete