09 July 2021

It's All In The Background - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

I am pleased to report I had my second vaccine yesterday.  I'm a little worse for wear this morning but nothing compared to the after effects of the first one where I was out of it for a few days.

I set the Daring Cardmakers challenge this week and thought we'd have some fun creating backgrounds that can be the star of our cards.


I used alcohol inks, stamps and stencils with my gel press and had fun creating my background.  I kept the card simple by simply adding a black die cut circle frame, stamped and coloured butterfly and a sentiment.


I hope that you will join in with the challenge as I always love seeing how others interpret the challenges.  More inspiration and link to join can be found HERE.

Have a great weekend and see you next week,
Shabneez

Products Used:

Aall & Create Lotsa Dots Stencil
Aall & Create Stamp Set #45 designed by Tracy Evans
Aall & Create All Measured Up Stamp #235 by Tracy Evans
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Metallic Sentiment Stickers
Ranger Alcohol Inks
Gel Plate
Everything else from my stash




5 comments:

  1. Hi Shabneez this is a fantastic card. I love it. I love it. I do hope you feel better soon. Well done on being jabbed. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful monochrome card and butterfly-love the fabulous background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you've created here Shabneez just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Shabneez. I love your beautiful background.
    Hope you've recovered from your second jab by now. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous background Shabneez, in my favourite colours.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete