10 December 2021

Trim The Tree - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

I celebrated my birthday earlier in the week and had company as my little one was off school with a rather bad cold.  We ended up getting a takeaway as a treat and cake to finish!

The Daring Cardmakers are asking us to 'Trim the Tree' this week and I have a number of trees on my creation this week from the Dovecraft Winter Wonderland paper pad.

As well as the papers this collection has a pad of toppers and lots of additional bits so you don't have to think about what to use as it's all there for you.  I also used washi tape at the bottom, the blue one is also from the same collection.

You can see lots more inspiration from the rest of the DT HERE and it would be lovely to see your creations if you have one to add.

Have a lovely weekend,

Shabneez


Products Used:

Dovecraft Winter Wonderland Paper Pad
Dovecraft Decoupage Pad
Dovecraft Winter Wonderland Washi Tape
Everything else from my stash

5 comments:

  1. Belated happy birthday and hope your little one is feeling better.Beautiful card and papers love the topper and washi tape
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your weekend is great. What a fabulous card design. love the colours and papers too...xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathy this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, love the color palette you have used!

    ReplyDelete