03 December 2021

December Elemental Challenge - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy December!

My first post of the month is a festive one - well it is December!  It's a big card as well, an 8x8" square for the Daring Cardmakers December Elemental Challenge.

I've used papers from the new First Edition Arctic Wonder pad.  I cut one into a frame and added the tree scene behind it.  

I added glitter die cut baubles, bows and a sentiment to finish.

Below is the image from which you have to pick at least 3 elements.  I chose the colours, the baubles, the wood and the pine trees.  You can see lots more inspiration from the rest of the Design Team HERE and I hope you'll join in.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend and see you again next week!
Shabneez 

Products Used:

First Edition Arctic Wishes Paper Pad
First Edition Christmas Sentiment Dies
Everything else from my stash


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love the sparkly gold baubles and P.Paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shabneez this is a stunning card. I just love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post, great design....love this...Have a lovely weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card Shabneez, a super design, I like the sparkly baubles.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Shabneez - love the glitzy baubles.
    Fatima x

    ReplyDelete