04 February 2022

Let's Go Wild - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy February!

You'll be pleased to hear we are all better now. Well, all except my little one who sadly has Covid.  It appears more than half his class have it.  Thankfully his symptoms have been mild and he's been doing school work online as well as learning to knit.

It's the first Friday in February so time for an elemental challenge over on the Daring Cardmakers.


I am drawn towards bright and colourful creations at the moment and really enjoyed putting this one together.  I used the Dovecraft Finding Paradise Paper Pad and the elements that come with it to make my card.  The card has already made it's way to it's recipient!


Below is the moodboard from which you choose any 3 elements or more - colours count as 1.  I used the colours, circles and leaves.


You can see lots more inspiration from the rest of the Design Team HERE.

Have a lovely weekend and see you next week,
Shabneez

Products Used:

Dovecraft Finding Paradise Paper Pad and embellishments
Craftwork Cards Candy
Everything else from my stash






6 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeously vibrant Shabneez xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeously vibrant Shabneez xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shabneez your card is gorgeous. It is so bright and beautiful. I hope you little one feels better soon. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning design, gorgeous colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope the little one feels better soon,my youngest grandson(7yrs) has recently had it with most of his class off too,my son and DIL tested positive too but the eldest grandson(9yrs) never caught it? They are all clear now thankfully.Love your cheerful colourful card and beautiful papers and toppers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete