28 October 2022

Creature Comforts - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

It's always hard juggling school holidays with work.  I like to make sure we have enough time to go out and see family and friends while keeping on top of my work deadlines.

Creature comforts is the theme for this week's Daring Cardmakers challenge and it's a cute one!


I have a lot of birthdays to make cards for in the winter so this challenge got me thinking of ideas.  I decided to go for a slimline card.  All my images were coloured in with my Chameleon pens and cut out.  The background is a mix of papers and paint splats and I stamped 'Happy Winter Birthday' in the middle to finish.

You can see inspiration from the rest of the Design Team HERE together with more information and links for you to join in.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Shabneez

Products Used:

Time for Tea Designs Winter Wishes Wreath Stamp Set
Time for Tea Designs Cosy Winter Stamp Set
Time for Tea Designs Slimline Die Set
Chameleon Pens
Everything else from my stash


4 comments:

  1. Great slimline card and die love the cute images and splatters
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful and sweet card Shabneez

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Shabneez, such cute little wintery scenes. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, mugs of cocoa as well as cosy sweaters and scarves — they’ll be extra cosy! Cute card Shabneez, looks great with the slimline proportions.

    ReplyDelete