21 April 2023

Birds of a Feather - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

It's all go here as we prepare for Eid tomorrow.  To be honest I'm not looking forward to it as it will be the first one without my Dad and he's always been a big part of the day for us.  My eldest made some doughnuts last night to take into school for his friends.

The Daring Cardmakers would like to see anything feather related on your cards this week.  I had fun with this one as when I was creating it as it was very sunny.


It felt good getting the bright colours out and this stamp set is a favourite of mine.  I used the Nuvo alcohol pens to colour in the flamingos.


The background was created using a stencil and distress oxide inks.  I love the sentiment so had to make the card fit it!

You can join in and see more inspiration from the rest of the Design Team HERE.

Have a great weekend and see you again soon!
Shabneez

Products used:

Tonic Studios Aloha Stamp Club Set
Time for Tea Designs Splish Splash Stencil
Distress Oxide Ink Pads
Blender Brushes
Nuvo Alcohol Pens
Everything else from my stash


7 comments:

  1. A fabulous card, full of the joys of summer and a perfect sentiment too Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Shabneez, I love the vivid colours.

    Happy Eid! I'm sure your Dad would want you to continue to enjoy the celebrations and remember all the happy times you had when he was here to share them with you. Take care. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute and wonderful card Shabneez

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colourful card and the cute flamingoes.You will remember all the happy memories when you Dad was there to share
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous bright card Shabneez. First Eid without a loved one is always hard but it will help to remember and share the happy times when your Dad was there. Eid Mubarak.
    Fatima x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending love to you Shabneez. xx Hope the weekend was also filled with happy memories of your dad.
    This lovely card really brought a smile to my face. It's perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card, Shabneez (okay, I love everything that has flamingos on it ;-)). Your colouring is great and the sentiment fits perfectly.

    I hope that you could enjoy your Eid celebrations at the weekend with the family members that are still present.

    ReplyDelete