07 June 2024

June Elemental - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

It's been a while since I joined in with the Daring Cardmakers and today is the June elemental challenge.  As Father's Day is coming up, I thought I'd make a card for it.


I used the Tonic Studios Marvellous Mosaic & Hexagons Die Set to create the base and the hexagonal cut outs.  It's such a versatile die set.  I used the Love To Craft High Tide paper pad for all the images.


I stamped the sentiment on another of the hexagons to finish.

From the image which you can see HERE, I used the colours, lighthouse and boat.  You can also see lots more inspiration from the rest of the DT and a link to join in!

See you again next week,
Shabneez

Products Used:
Tonic Studios Marvellous Mosaic & Hexagons Die Set
Love to Craft High Tide Paper Pad
Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
Everything else from my stash


4 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Shabneez. It's a great design to show off the lovely papers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Shabneez,love the sea themed papers and hexagon dies.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Shabneez, I love all the little beachy motifs - great way to showcase those different patterns and designs. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card Shabneez, great design and I love the papers.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete